Brand new Spot the Dot: skin cancer SOCKS
Right before the holiday season we present to you our latest project: skin cancer SOCKS! By purchasing, wearing or giving these colourful socks you are supporting our cause.
- Available in 3 sizes: S (35-38), M (39-42), L (43-46)
- Sock materials: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3 % elastane
- Washing prescription: 40°
- Limited edition
- Designed by BLAEK Design Agency for Spot the Dot
There are two ways to get your hands on these limited edition socks:
- Order them in our webshop: 10 EUR p/pair excl. shipment
- Become a Spot the Dot member for the year 2020: Spot the Dot can only stay to exist if we have official foundation members, we love it if you become a member in 2020. A membership costs 50 EUR for one year and will automatically end after the year.
The membership includes:
- Free pair of socks (incl free shipment within Europe) as long as the socks are in stock!
- Free Spot the Dot stickers
- Good karma and virtual hugs!
- Yearly newsletter with an overview of our activities
- The chance to give us in-depth feedback on our projects if you want
- Invitation to a yearly Spot the Dot meeting in Vienna, Austria (unfortunately we can’t cover travel costs for those who are not in Vienna)
100% of the proceeds of the socks go to Spot the Dot Foundation, this is a non-profit foundation organizing projects to raise awareness of skin cancer amongst young people around the globe.